Friday, January 3, 2014

What's in a name?

What's in a name? That which we call a blog by any other name would read as sweet.
No, I'm not writing about gentlemen's suit fashion.

So what exactly is being taken by the lapels? My Life!

This foxy woman right here, Miss Maya Angelou, spoke the words I live by.
It was one of those cases when you're rolling through life doing your own thing, and you happen upon that quote that just about wraps it up. 

" Life loves to be taken by the lapels and told, I'm with you kid. Let's go."

What does that mean? Don't wait for something to happen to you. Go make something happen!
That's how I get through each day, that's how I'll be surviving the next 3 years of college, and the rest of my life. I'm a big adventure person. I'm a go getter. 
It took starting this blog to even find Maya's other quote. I can think of no better way to live.

“I love to see a young girl go out and grab the world by the lapels. Life's a bitch. You've got to go out and kick ass.”








1 comment:

  1. Yes! You go get things done! Make.them happen!
    Thanks.for visiting my blog, I'll definitely keep an eye.on yours and your adventures... i appreciate the.comment! :)
    Etsy+moon+blogging....hells yes!

    ReplyDelete